Monday 21 October 2013

Handbag key finder the new accessory that is going to revolutionise women's life - seriously!

A handbag key finder? Ladies,  We must tell you about this genius accessory!!

We have all been in that situation at least once a day.  Spending hours looking in the bottom of handbag to find our keys...bigger the handbag tougher is the mission. A handbag key finder is a genius accessory to attach to the key chain and that allow women to hook their keys to the edge of their handbag or to the inside pocket. With the handbag key finder not only will you know where your keys are but you will avoid having your husband or boy friend roll their eyes.
Handbag key finder
Handbag key finder with keys

Handbag Key Finder

Since I have  the handbag key finder my life has changed. Seriously! What a relief to know where my keys are, not mentioning the fact that most aggression are made at your door step. In deed many attacks happened at your front door when women are looking for their keys in their handbag. I remember many years ago when I was living in New York, as I was on my door step looking for  my keys in my handbag an undercover police women stopped and had a massive go at me. She explained that this is how and where women get attacked on their door step when being inattentive of what is going on in the street, looking for their keys. She scared me in purpose. Since that day, every time I am going home late, I make sure to have my keys in my hand when I arrive to my door step. When I first came across a handbag key finder I though of that police officer, thinking that not only it would be an accessory to make my life easier but that it could also help women from being attack at their door step when looking for their keys.
handbag-key-finders
Handbag Key finders

Few companies in the UK, offer  handbag key finders. My Bag Hanger offer a funky collection of handbag key finders on their website with rhinestones or  designs such as trendy Banksy street art. Prices are quite cheap, from £ 5.99.


A Handbag key finder is a great idea if you are looking for a gift for your female friends for Christmas. More than a key chain and handbag key finder will make the life of your friend easier. Mark my words, it's a promise  you will be hooked on the handbag key finder and will be wandering how could you have lived before without it!


No comments:

Post a Comment